One Site. All Sports. Across the Globe.
Here are my BOLD predictions for Week 6 “Football Sunday”:
1. Benjarvus Green-Ellis and Fred Jackson will outrun Giovani Bernard and CJ Spiller
2. Calvin Johnson WILL play, but he’ll be shut down by Joe Haden. The best stats I see him getting are 65 yards and a TD
3. Geno Smith and Ben Roethlisberger will combine for 5 interceptions
4. Joe Flacco will outperform Aaron Rodgers in the first half of the game. Rodgers will take over in the second half.
5. Matt Schaub will be pulled once again, leaving TJ Yates as the starter
6. Marshawn Lynch will gain AT LEAST 135 all-purpose yards and a TD.
7. The Broncos WILL NOT cover the betting spread against the Jaguars.
8. Carson Palmer will severely outplay Colin Kaepernick.
9. Philip Rivers will throw for 400 yards in his 3rd consecutive game.
10. At the end of the day, there will STILL be three undefeated teams, in the Chiefs, Saints, and Broncos.