One Site. All Sports. Across the Globe.
1. Harry Douglas will have a huge game, totaling at least 75 yards, with Roddy White and Julio Jones out!
2. The game between the Patriots and Jets will be MUCH closer than you’d expect!
3. Jay Cutler will throw ZERO interceptions to DeAngelo Hall (he threw 4 to him in 2010).
4. Justin Blackmon will eclipse 130 yards for the third consecutive game.
5. Cam Newton will total at least 400 yards.
6. Jordan Cameron will have his first big game since Brian Hoyer’s injury.
7. Case Keenum will impress. He will eclipse 250 yards in his first NFL start.
8. The NY Giants will get off the schnide and defeat the Minnesota Vikings on MNF.
9. Benjarvus Green-Ellis will once again rush for more yards than Giovani Bernard.
10. There will be two undefeated teams after this week, in the Broncos and Chiefs.